Swim Smooth Lanzarote Swim Camp
- March 10th – March 17th 2018
- Training Camp Cost £735
- Price includes Half Board Accommodation based on two people sharing. Single Occupancy also available.
- All coaching included with a good coach to athlete ratio
- All levels welcome (contact us if unsure)
- Training averages 4 - 7 hours per day
- Non training partners and family welcome
This camp offers the perfect blend of expert coaching, balanced training and sunshine in Europe's number 1 training destination! As well as experiencing Swim Smooth's Advanced Video Analysis & Stroke Correction, you'll be guided in all aspects of the Swim Smooth way and hone your new and improved stroke in both our 10 lane 50m pool and in the crystal clear open water swim locations around Lanzarote. You'll leave the camp armed with everything you need to take your swim to the next level once back home. The camp includes trips to some of the finest open water swim locations Lanzarote has to offer, including the world famous Ironman Lanzarote swim course.
Non training partners are more than welcome. Our hotel is located in the resort of Costa Teguise and offers everything the discerning holiday maker would want! Non training partners simply pay the flights, transfer and accommodation costs.
• Half Board Accommodation at the Occidental Hotel
• Transfers from & to the airport with our team will meet you at the Airport (no queuing for buses!)
• A structured training program throughout the week
• Daily coached pool sessions, including lane hire & pool fees
• Swim Smooth's Advanced Video Analysis & Stroke Correction
• Open Water Swim Sessions with safety craft support
• Transport to and from different open water swim locations on the island
• Theory sessions so you also understand the science
• Access to coaches for informal sessions/feedback
• Our staff on site throughout your stay should you need assistance.
• Full access to gym facilities available on site
What is NOT included;
How to Book
To secure your place a deposit of £350 per person is required (option to pay in full if you prefer). Once your deposit is paid you can log back into our booking system at any point and pay an amount of your choice from your outstanding balance. The balance for your camp must be paid in full no later than 6 weeks prior to departure. We will be in touch in the lead up to the camp with useful information but also to get your flight details to ensure we are ready and waiting at the airport to greet you.
Accommodation & Facilities
We've partnered with the Occidental Hotel in Costa Teguise as the base for our training camps for 2017. This superb 4 star resort has a newly opened 50m, 10 lane Swimming Pool. This combined with fantastic accommodation mean you can have a truly superb training camp & holiday. Basing our camp in the hotels means that any non training partners or family can relax and enjoy all the trappings of a regular holiday break whilst you train.
Book Your Camp in 3 Easy Steps!
Reserve Your Place on the Swim Smooth Swim Camp
Book your flights and pay the remaining balance of the camp at least 6 weeks prior to the camp start.
We'll see you in the sun! We will greet you personally at the airport!